MWLSS is located in a 2-acre plot in a prime residential locality Gokulam of Mysore. It has close proximity with various residential extensions and is well connected with bus facility. The railway station is just 3 kms from the school. (Area of school 2.14 acres with the built up area of 2500sqmts and playground of 6200sqmtrs).
Some of the enclave facilities—such as its landscaped Children’s park, Auditorium with synthetic floor shuttle court, table tennis court, Multi purpose Flood Lit Tennis and basketball court; are available in the school.
- The Worli painted gallery, with a stage at one end, is the school's main "gathering place". It's here that students and teachers meet for the daily morning assembly, small school ceremonies are held.
- Spacious, well-ventilated classrooms.
- Landscaped gardens with full of greenery surrounds the school.
- Airy, well-equipped laboratories for physics, chemistry, biology, Mathematics and life skills.
- A spacious and cheery library 42.5ft * 22.5ft with a stock of around 8000 books with reference book of 1500 suiting all age categories added with a digital library and internet facility. Further it is also well equiped with 6 periodicals and 5 daily news paper and 10 magazines.
- Additional rooms equipped with audio-visual facilities.
- A spacious and well-equipped computer lab with 46 workstations with internet facility.
- Staff room is equipped with computers for teachers with internet facility.
- Purified drinking water and clean toilet facilities.
- Regular health and medical checkup are conducted to all the students.
- For proper monitoring of students the school has installed CCTV in all the class rooms and other sensitive areas.
The school has access to the 250-seating auditorium in the campus. The auditorium has a large stage with professional sound and lighting facilities.
FOR HASSLE FREE SUPPLY OF POWER THE SCHOOL HAS INSTALLED ITS OWN 10KV SOLAR POWER GRID.
KEEPING IN VIEW THE DEMAND AND IMPORTANCE OF WATER THE SCHOOL HAS INSTALLED RAIN WATER HARVESTING SYSTEM TO RECHARGE THE GROUND WATER INSIDE THE SCHOOL CAMPUS.