Following points need to be understood by every parent
- Do keep in regular touch with the class teacher of your son/daughter.
- Be aware of your son/daughter's academic progress especially attendance, internal assessment and marks in the examinations.
- Be aware of your son/daughter's monthly expenditure and mode of expenditure.
- We may need to contact you sometimes urgently especially in case of accidents and emergency. Hence it is essential that any change in address, phone numbers and e-mail be informed promptly to the school.
- Do not encourage your son/daughter to extend their holiday and stay at home when he/she visits the family during vacation. He/she may end up with attendance shortage.
- Please keep us informed, if the student has a history of illness (physical or mental).
- In case of health problems for minor illness, the students can attend out patient health clinic and get treated. If the ill-health warrants inpatient care, the student will be admitted.
- It is imperative that parents keep in regular touch with the institution officials especially in case of poor academic performers.
- Students are not permitted to use mobile phones. The mobile shall be confiscated if any student is found to possess it.
Note to Parents: Nursery Section
- See that your child is toilet trained. Make it a habit to see that the child goes to the toilet every morning before coming to school.
- Please send only dry snacks and boiled cooled water.
- Label all belongings of your child.
- Please send an extra knicker / pant / skirt, if necessary.
- Books, pencils and crayons must be counted and handed over to the class teacher on or before 15th of June.
- Hand over 2 passport-size photographs of the child taken in school uniform.
- Write your address, office and residence contact phone number and the date of birth of the child and other details in the form provided in the school and hand it over to the class teacher.
- Make arrangements to take your ward home in time after school.
- Please do not send your child to school if he / she is sick.
- In the interest of your child do not make him / her wear costly jewels
- If your child is to be taken home during school hours, a permission slip should be first obtained from the office. Parents are not allowed to enter the classrooms or the foyer without taking a permission slip from the office.
- Any dealings with the staff are strictly prohibited.
- Positive suggestions by parents for the betterment of the institution are welcome.
Parents Visiting Hours
Monday to Friday Principal - 3-00 p.m. to 4-00 p.m
On Saturdays Principal - 9-30 a.m. to 12-30 p.m
Second Saturday Teachers - 9-30 a.m. to 12-30 p.m